Breast lift is produced through reduction surgeries which is an excellent procedure for women who have excessively large breasts. Women may choose to undergo breast reduction surgery to resolve or reduce back, shoulder, or neck pain associated with having big breasts. Additionally, one can opt for breast lift surgeries to get breasts that are more in proportion with their bodies or more symmetrical. The surgery can help to improve both health-related and cosmetic concerns. It is important to find a best cosmetic surgeon that can perform the procedure safely, while giving you the results you aspire.
Parameters to find the best plastic surgeon for breast augmentation
Your choice of cosmetic surgeon will be a choice with which you live for years, if not your entire life. A successful procedure will give you greater confidence for years to come and make you feel more like yourself. On the other hand, ending up in the hands of an inexperienced surgeon can lead to additional costs, time, and heartache because of the increased chances of having poor results.
- Make sure that the cosmetic surgeon is board certified doctor : Many people depend on state medical boards while making their decision to ensure that surgeons are qualified to perform the procedures they advertise, but the fact is that the government does not require a surgeon trained only in the procedures they offer. Many doctors with general surgery or other medical training hop on the cosmetic surgery bandwagon in pursuit of greater profits which creates an acute problem in the area of cosmetic surgery. Our view is that patients should know if their surgeon is properly trained and experienced in cosmetic surgery. That’s why we at SPARKLE clinic formed a board exclusively dedicated to cosmetic surgeons’ training, education and certification.
- Confirm that the surgeon is experienced in the specific procedures you want : Each area of cosmetic surgery requires expertise: you can imagine how operating on a nose with cartilage, bone and breathing passages would be quite different from operating on a any body part like breast which primarily comprises of soft tissue. Given this, a good cosmetic surgeons can have subspeciality within the field. Choose a surgeon who is board certified in cosmetic surgery and also has necessary experience in the procedure you are considering.
- Choose a surgeon whose philosophical sense appeals to you :We all know that what one person finds beautiful may not be as beautiful to another. For this reason, you can’t just trust a trend or solely depend on the cosmetic surgeon’s experience. You need to carefully assess the results for each surgeon you interview.
- How to determine a cosmetic surgeon’s aesthetic sense:
You should look at before & after photos, to compare better. One can compare each doctor’s results for the procedure you seek. Which surgeon’s results appeal to you personally?
Pay closest attention to patients who have similar qualities to you and also consider taking a selfie to your consultation for reference. Facial procedures: Look for those patients who have some of the same concerns, are around your age, or have similar facial structure whether it’s a sagging neck or prominent hump on the nose.
Breast procedures: Look for patients who have similar breast shape or torso. For instance, if you have small, asymmetrical breasts, patients with similar qualities as of yours in the before images will give you a better sense as to how that surgeon tailors a procedure according to patients concerns and body type. Look for consistency in results for all patients who’ve had the procedure you are considering. Do their results look like how you want to look after your surgery?
- Also pay attention to how the surgeon and staff make you feel : Surgery is a big deal in itself, and there can be curves in the path to your new look. One should feel 100% comfortable with their cosmetic surgeon and the support team. Choose a cosmetic surgeon whom you trust and like completely with your safety and results.
- Find out about the operating facility : Your safety during surgery depends in large part on the the operating facility and the anesthetist.
- Customer service matters too! : You want to be sure you are being treated and served well. Much of this will become a lot obvious, few minutes after you walk in the door of cosmetic surgeon’s office.
WHAT SETS SPARKLE APART?
The Sparkle clinic wants to enhance the quality of our patients lives by improving and maintaining their dental health. This will be accomplished in the most comfortable manner possible through excellence in our dentistry and the building of positive relationships.