Dr. Vikas Kumar Verma
Dr. Vikas Kumar Verma is internationally acclaimed and well-known plastic and cosmetic surgeon. He has many titles under his belt. After successful completion of schooling from the township of Bokaro Steel City, Dr. Vikas joined the prestigious Jawaharlal Institute for Postgraduation in Medical Education and Research, Pondicherry. He has received his training in Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery at the reputed Grant Medical College and Sir JJ Group of Hospitals, Mumbai.
The skills acquired is the result of his hard work and patience. He has undergone during his training period under the guidance of various reputed international acclaimed surgeons in cosmetic and plastic surgery.
Certifications And Training
He has worked with various international surgeons like Dr. Jean Michel Rives of France, Dr. Ljubisa Grujic of Serbia, Dr. Thomas Muehlberg of Germany, Dr. Tarek AbouZayed (FRCS) & Dr. Soraya Terzaki of Egypt.
Another feather in his cap is the successful completion of MRCS from England (UK) and is now a Member of Royal College of Surgeons England.
Dr. Vikas is very famous with patients for his soft communication skills and tendency to understand the patient’s concern. His down to earth personality sets him apart. He has always been a strong pillar of support for his patients and the team of entire hospital. He has masteredthe domain of plastic, especially in the field of hand surgery, craniofacial surgery and cosmetic surgery has helped many patients to get back on tracks after successful completion of the respective surgeries. His previous years of experience at the Holy Family Hospital, New Delhi and the Asian Institute of Medicine Science & Technology (AIMST) University, Malaysia has helped him with better experience and knowledge.
Dr. Vikas has not only academically proven his capabilities but has been an achiever of various awards and accolades throughout his career. His regular participation in conferences and CMEs has helped him to constantly upgrade his knowledge and skills in his domain of cosmetic and aesthetic surgery.
Dr. Vikas holds the special capabilities to make his patients comfortable. His relationship with patients and teammates is very well known. It goes without saying he has fulfilled the definition of doctor successfully. The person who is always there for the people in need is what defines him in fewer words. The trust which people lays upon him is a precious asset in addition to the knowledge he has gathered after years of working with reputed brands and doctors.
Dr. Leena Jain
Dr. Leena Jain, Plastic, Reconstructive Microsurgeon, Aesthetic and Hand Surgeon. She has done her super specialty post-graduation from Bangalore Medical College. She then joined Dr. Samir Kumta, renowned microsurgeon of Mumbai and worked with him for more than two years. She then pursued two international fellowships in Microsurgery.
She is currently a Consultant at:
- Lilavati Hospital and Research Centre, Bandra West
- Jaslok Hospital and Research Centre, Peddar Road
- Shushrusha Hospital, Dadar West
- Raheja- Fortis Hospital, Mahim West
- Wockhardt Hospital, Mira Road East
- M.S- General Surgery
- MCh- Plastic Surgery
- Fellowship in Microsurgery and Perforator flaps- Hanyang University, Seoul, South Korea
- AO Fellowship in Microsurgery and Faciomaxillary trauma- Ludwigs’ Maximillians University Munich, Germany
Dr. Leena Jain is passionate about her work and this makes her very dedicated to her patients and diligent about her surgeries. She provides the best surgical option for her patients keeping in mind the patients’ concerns and long-term outcomes.
- Reconstructive Microsurgery: Tumors, trauma and congenital conditions
- Hand Surgeries including procedures for congenital diseases, trauma, tumors, burns’ deformities, leprosy, tendon, nerve and vessel injuries, nail complex deformities
- Replantations and revascularizations
- Burns’ deformity corrective surgeries
- Reconstruction for Orthopaedic trauma– flap cover for compound fratures, tendon repair, reconstructions and transfers, management of small and long bone non-unions
- Free fibula transfers
- Dermatosurgery procedures– scar revision, keloid manangement, mole and swelling excisions, vitiligo surgeries, fat grafting
- Aesthetic Surgeries– dimple creation, lip enhancement, Lip reduction, tummy tuck, liposuction, body contouring, arm lift, thigh lift
- Breast Surgeries– breast reduction, breast augmentation, implants, gynaecomastia, breast reconstruction following partial or total mastectomy
- Faciomaxillary trauma
- Tuboplasty– post tubectomy recanalization
- Aesthetic Genital surgeries: labiaplasty, hymenoplasty
- Gender reassignment surgeries: female to male and male to female gender change procedure